Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Come find me at my new website!

Hi there!  It's been a long time.  Like a really, really long time.

There have been a lot of changes here at casa Sunshine and Lemonade.  Madalyn is about to graduate from 5th grade.  Katie about to graduate from middle school.  And we are in our last year of homeschooling her.  (I know - that should be a story unto itself)

And I have rather retired from blogging.

Or so I thought.

About a year ago, I began working as a travel agent - in a teeny, tiny agency (my dining room!) that specializes in Disney.  And then just a few months ago, I started my own website.  And I've been blogging there.  It's all Disney all the time.  But with lots of mommy comments and family pictures.

I'd love it if you'd come and visit me there:  at Keys to the Magic Travel  -- even if you aren't planning a trip - and especially if you are.  And if you are feeling the love, follow me over there - and you can also find my agency on facebook.

Looking forward to seeing you on the glorious interwebs!

No comments: