I love this. It's a meme within a meme. Over at Firefly Mom's site...she did this meme where you google your name followed by the word "needs." So...I googled Katrina needs. And let me tell you, there are still a million and one sites out there so that you can help victims of hurricane Katrina. So...moving right along...I went back to what you all know me by anyway...and googled "Kat needs" and this is what I discovered:
1. Kat needs a rest. Well, isn't that the truth. Especially since today is the first day I have to get up with an alarm clock since I don't know when. And I have to work registration for PTA at the open house today. Rest will be calling my name this afternoon. Cause google says I need it.
2. Kat needs YOU! I do. You are my self-esteem. Leave me some comment luv.
3. Kat needs Cookies. Oh, man. I started my carb free "plan" this week. And I am waiting for the cookies to stop calling my name.
4. Kat needs a hershey kiss. I think that I am the only one on the planet that started a diet after the high school reunion.
5. Kat needs help. Who read my files?
6. Kat needs dirty laundry. Hmmm...what kind of laundry? Certainly not the dirty laundry that goes into a washing machine. Cause I am a princess. And don't do laundry. Now, if we are talking gossip...as the lovely Clairee says in Steel Magnolias: "if you don't have anything nice to say about anybody, come sit by me!"
7. Kat needs your body to ink for world record. I think not. Isn't tattooing a craft?
8. Kat needs to not be tempted. Who told google I was dieting?
9. Kat needs some constructive criticism. Nah. Me and Mary Poppins. Practically perfect in every way.
10. Kat needs to purr. Honey...I think this one has your name all over it.
11. Kat needs a break on trademark registration. Huh? Perhaps I should start before I take a break.
12. Kat needs a new catchphrase. If you have gmail, you can have a catchphrase under your name. That everyone else on gmail can read. My current one is: "silence is golden. Duct tape is silver." I'm open to a new phrase. Suggestions?
13. Kat needs subtitles. For you guys, no. For my husband. Most likely. He doesn't seem to speak female. And my non-linear explanations. Pointing. And general thought processes don't compute.
So...what does google say that you 'need?'