Thursday, January 28, 2010

A new blog

They say that imitation is the sincerest form of flatterly. So, when I saw that Shannon started a photo blog...I knew that I wanted to start one, too. Our blogs are part of Project 365 which challenges you to take a photo a day. And in typical Kat fashion, I was fashionably late. At least I didn't procrastinate starting until January of 2011.

When I was setting up the new blog...that is when I somehow managed to destroy the layout here. I think I have penciled in my overplucking a bit. But do come visit me at my new digs -- Drops of Sunshine!

post signature

6 comments:

Unknown said...

FUN I am doing the 365 as well... great way to document the year! : ) & it makes you think about always having your camera handy!

DiPaola Momma said...

Over plucking.. HA! I've so been there

Susie said...

I was wondering what happened to your blog yesterday:-)

Elena said...

Fun! I so should do this too. I think it is SO fun to see what everday mundane things belong in people's lives.

Shannon said...

I am flattered. ;)

Brandy said...

Holy cow! I've been a tab bit absent from the blogging thing and while I'm gone you not only post {a lot!} but also start a new blog.

Sheesh!