We have come to the end of yet another week. Are your weeks flying by like mine are? Although somedays I think that my mornings trickle by...until the kiddos are out the door...or on task for the one who is at home...and then they fly.
So, once again, I have outsourced my Follies. And Rhea of Texas Word Tangle has stepped up to the plate. Again. Such a good friend to answer my cry for help. Assist me in my time of need. Rescue all of us from "routine" follies. Because it would certainly not be a normal Friday with Rhea asking the questions. And it wouldn't be a Rhea post if it didn't have pictures. So...let's get to know each other. And find out what we all think about doors...
1. What kind of front door do you have? (color? glass insert? doorbell or knocker?)
2. What color front door would you like to have?
3. If you had a sunroom in your home, would you want french doors or sliding glass doors leading from the sun room into the backyard?4. Do you like screen doors? Would you use them?
5. If you could have anyone walk through your front door right now, who would you want?
6. What/where is your favorite door ever?7. Are there any secret or hidden doors in your life?
8. Do you have any door art in your house? Have you seen door art? Would you put up door art in your home?
9. Do you keep your front door locked during the day? Your back door?10. When one door shuts, another is supposed to open. Is this true? Have you experienced it? How?
Theme song - The Doors -
Rhea is People are Strange.