Once again, the names were written down. The papers cut. Extras added to the mix. I even found a pink hat. Shook the hat a little. Had to chase down a cat that managed to grab some of the entries. Then I had to dump out the contents and make sure that everyone was accounted for. Re-wrote some entries. Locked myself in a closet. And pulled out the first name.
Congratulations to Caroline from Pocket Change who won a car magnet!
And then I pulled out a second name. For another car magnet will soon be on it's way to Marcia Brady. Marcia. Marcia. Marcia. You know she was at the gay book store the day before Gregory Maguire signed my Wicked book.
And our grand prize - the magnet, and all the cooking for the cure goodies - goes to: Jen from Coconut belly!
Congrats ladies! Please email me (address is on my profile page) your mailing address and your goodies will be on their way.
Okay...let's start over with another prize pack! Do you know what happens this week? Are you counting down to the release? How about I tempt you with some Twilight love?
This week's winner will receive:
The Twilight Movie companion.
But this is no ordinary companion. This one is personalized. With a note from the ultimate fan girl.
And while you are looking through your new book. You might get a little hungry. How about a little chocolate temptation. And not ordinary chocolate. But Godiva chocolate.
And then when you are done with your book. You might want to read through the latest issue of Entertainment Weekly. With a special cover of Edward himself.
And after you have seen the movie. You might want a permanent reminder. Until the dvd is released. So you could always hang this 2009 wall calendar in your kitchen. To keep track of your appointments. And kid activities.
AND if you haven't read the book. You can go and get yourself a copy at Barnes and Noble. But I am sure that you have already read it. Which is why I am giving the movie companion and not the actual book. Though I looked at the book. And the new ones have posters in them. You can buy your own with this.Or you can use this gift card to find something else to read before Stephenie Meyer is persuaded to release Midnight Sun.
And you can mark your place in your new book with this. Or you can always take it with you to the tattoo parlor to make sure that they get the inscription just right.
And finally...you can pretend that you are a teen again by hanging this in your room. I am sure that your husband will get used to it.
I believe that sumarizes the ultimate fan girl pack. Tempting, no?
This is what you need to do:
1. Post a comment here. Tell me if you have read the book. And what do you think has been the best movie adaptation of a book? What about the worst? And really. Tell me what you think. Because I don't believe "I want to win" is a movie adaptation of a book.
2. For another entry...follow me. Only three more to make it to 100! If you already follow me, you also get an extra entry.
3. Blog about this week's contest.
4. And this week we are going to make my life easier. Because I am giving away stuff. I need easy! When you comment you get an entry. When you follow, come back and leave another comment saying you follow me. When you post about it...come back and leave a comment saying you did it. Then I can truly use random number generator and I won't have to type in all those names!
5. Contest ends Friday at midnight. Winners (Yep. Winners. There will be some mini fan girl packs, too!!) will be announced next Saturday. Along with the week four prizes!
Theme song: Coldplay - In My Place. Because it's not on the soundtrack. But I think it would have been a good addition. And come Friday. I will be in my place in line. And just maybe. This prize pack will find it's way to YOUR place.