Are you wondering when I am going to announce the winner of the Paula Deen cookbook? With the autograph? Would now be a good time? I can always do it later if you are too busy today. Okay, okay...if you insist. Drum roll please...
After counting the entries. And submitting them to the random number site place thing...our winner is...
Michelle at Honest and Truly!
And now, can I get another drum roll?! Because I have not one...but TWO autographed books.
And the second winner is: Jane from Jumpin' in the Jungle!
Congrats ladies. Just email me with your addresses and I'll get your books right out to you.
And now back to our regularly scheduled programming:
I have seen this meme in several places. Most recently at Brandy's - and so I decided to crash the meme party and do it myself. But. I changed one of the categories. Because that is how I roll. So here are all my lists of eights. Minus the fruits.
8 things I'm looking forward to:
1. Both girls going to sleep away camp next week.
2. Sleeping in while the girls are gone and a weeks vacation from those 8am swim team practices.
3. August 10th
4. Going to Disney in September
5. Going to Vegas in October
6. Estrogen weekend in November
7. The next Harry Potter movie.
8. January. 2010. And the final season of LOST.
8 things I did yesterday:
1. Took the girls to swim team practice. At 8am.
2. Went back to the pool for the afternoon.
3. Read a guide book about Las Vegas. Tried to decide what all we would have time to do.
5. Shopped for new car insurance. Because for the first time, Michael has a newer car than me.
6. Cooked dinner
7. Read blogs.
8. Watched the movie "Seven Pounds."
8 things I wish I could do:
1. Lose weight. Easily.
2. Have all Michael's medical bills disappear.
3. Make the girls' scoliosis disappear.
4. Travel more.
5. Speak another language. That is not dead.
7. Learn photoshop. By osmosis.
8. Exercise. Happily.
8 shows I watch:
2. The Tudors
4. Big Love
5. True Blood
7. Millionaire Matchmaker
8 books in my to be read pile:
1. Shanghai Girls by Lisa See
2. Wings by Aprilynne Pike
3. Lover Avenged by JR Ward
4. One second after by William Forstchen
5. The Titan's Curse by Rick Riordan
6. The Unofficial Guide to Las Vegas by Bob Sehlinger
7. Book of a thousand Days by Shannon Hale
8. Sarah's Key by Tatiana de Rosnay
8 places I'd like to travel to:
3. New York
8. Las Vegas
8 places I've lived:
1. Winter Park, Florida
2. Charlotte, North Carolina
3. Coral Springs, Florida
4. Atlanta, Georgia
5. Stone Mountain, Georgia
6. Athens, Georgia
7. Roswell, Georgia
8. Fayetteville, GeorgiaSo...if you haven't played yet...play along...and change one of the categories.