Today is the last day to sign up for the Favorite Things Swap. Just click on the picture there in my left side bar to read all the details.
Did you read my post yesterday? About getting to meet Angie? At the end of the post, I asked if you have any questions for me. You know. Fodder for a future post. Right now, I only have three questions. I beg your indulgence. I need a little more to work with.
I want you to watch a commercial. A commercial that my husband emailed to me several months ago. I have had many reactions to this ad for the French drink Orangina. Including:
1. WHY did my husband send this to me?
2. That I MUST show this to everyone. Or at least those that might not be offended.
3. Sometimes, I am not sure whether to gasp in horror, shock, lunacy, or hilarity.
4. My inner cynic wants to say: "No wonder French women don't get fat if this is what they do with their food and drink."
5. My inner puritan wants to say: "I'm outraged! What about the children?"
6. My inner liberal wants to say: "Get over it! It's French. Let them show orgasmic animals in their commercials if they want to."
7. My inner twelve year old boy wants to say: "Hehehehehe. You said orgasmic."
So...you watch it. Tell me what YOU say: