One of my favorite things is to give things away. I have had so much fun with the contests that I have done. And who doesn't love to get things in the mail? Well...beside bills and junk. I think it's time to combine those two things (no, not the bills and the junk - the giving things away and getting things in the mail) and invite you all to share in the joy with my first ever swap!
What is a swap? All it means is that you are signing up to exchange themed goodies with a partner. Sort of like secret pals. Here are the guidelines:
1. Sign up here in the comment section by September 23. When you sign up, I will send you a set of questions to help out your partner. Names will be exchanged and you will receive your partner's info by September 26. Go shopping. Make something. Whatever. And ship out by October 6.
2. The theme of our swap is "Favorite Things." Meaning, you will be sending your favorite things to your partner. BUT one of the questions on the questionnaire will be about things you would not like to receive. If one your favorite thing is scented candles, and your partner is allergic - move onto another item. This should be FUN - and what a great way to learn about someone else - or possibly find your new favorite thing.
3. Feel free to take the badge above or even to post about the swap on your blog.
4. Please spend a minimum of $25 on your partner and if you want to do more, feel free. This cost does not include shipping.
5. Please let me know if you would be willing to ship internationally.
6. Email me when you mail your package and receive your partner’s package. No flaking out!
7. HAVE FUN!!!!
And many thanks to Rhea for the theme suggestion.
theme song: Julie Andrews - My favorite things