I saw this meme over on Sissy's blog. Sort of. I made some tweaks to it. And it kind of goes with my inability to come up with a Thursday Thirteen. I have 37 lists saved in word. All of them with 7 or 8 items on each list. Maybe I should do a Thursday Thirteen of all my 7 item lists. I am all about big talk. Big ideas. And no follow through.
So, along those lines, here are 4, 7 item lists. Cause 7 or 8 would be too much work.
7 things I can't do
- dance. I have no sense of rhythm at all.
- remember song lyrics
- watch gory movies
- speak plant
- speak car
- drink alcohol. It does not like me at all.
- drive slowly
7 Things I do well
- read prolifically
- play trivial pursuit. I have a bastion of useless knowledge on the tip of my tongue.
- speak pedantically
7 Things I have never done
- Mowed the grass
- Shopped at a thrift store
- Cooked on a gas grill
- Taken the presidential fitness exam. In high school I refused to dress out for PE on those days.
- Watched an episode of "Friends"
- Worn a hat
- Had a cavity
7 Things I want to do
- Renew my vows. In Vegas. With Elvis. AND at a drive through chapel.
- Travel, travel, travel, and then travel some more
- Get certified to SCUBA dive - and then SCUBA dive
- Go back to school. And get that real PhD.
- Somehow aquire the patience to learn a new language or to play piano or something.
- See a play on broadway
- Host a blog stalkers convention to meet all the friends from inside my computer
So, what about you? What can you do? Can't you do? Never done? Wanna do?