It's that time of the week again...time for us to get to know one another. And answer some questions. And because my brain is frazzled, I have outsourced the questions. Outsourced them to Angie's Spot. Because she
was coereced volunteered. So many thanks to Angie for taking time away from your Christmas holiday. And your Disney vacation after glow...
I find it so funny that people are always talking about "Christmas in July" sales and activities, but you never hear anyone talking about "July during Christmas" stuff. So, this week, I'll get the requisite Christmas questions out of the way, but the rest will be focused on some of my favorite July things. Merry Christmas everyone!
1. What was your favorite gift received this holiday season?
2. What was your favorite gift that you gave?
3. Snowy vacations or sunny destinations?
4. Do you decorate for the 4th of July?
5. Disney World or Universal Studios?
6. Favorite color: Red, White or Blue?
7. BBQ: Sauce or No Sauce?
8. Beach Bunny or Poolside?
9. Did you finish your school summer reading ahead of time or at the last minute?
10. Where is your dream vacation destination?
Theme song: Big Bad Voodoo Daddy "Mr. Heatmiser" - and Angie...I must tell you that it's exciting to know that someone besides me knows and loves this group!!