Well, Michelle over at Honestly and Truly doesn't need any movies. Because she can go back and watch the first season of LOST. And get herself addicted to Weeds. And Brandy over at Not Your Average Soccer Mom can also join me in the Weeds addiction. Does this make me a dealer? (Ladies...Email me your address and I'll get your dvds in the mail to you!)
And now...this week's magical prize offering. After my post on Thursday. About my 13 tips for a Disney trip. And after reading about Kori. And the trip gifted to her family from special angels. And after Angie's visit just this week to the mouse. And Lula, Tiffany, and Andrea's upcoming trips...it got me thinking about all those pictures.
After spending almost a month in the parks last year. Well...I have a few coughthousandcough pictures. And one of my favorite things that I did with the pictures was to make autograph albums for each of the girls.
Let's have a moment. Because I think I am about to tell you how to make something. Again. Twice in one week. I sure hope that the world is not coming to an end.
Creative Memories has these cute 7x7 albums with the classic Mickey head on the cover. And they also have these cool things called snap packs. Which is kinda like scrapbooking for dummies. The kit comes with all the paper and stickers you need to make an entire album - and it even has pages that tell you what to put on each page. You can follow the instructions. Or blaze your own path of glory.
I chose to do my own thing.
This is what I did:
I got those little autograph albums from Disney.
And then cut some small colored/patterned paper to put on top of the pages. We brought our own pens.And then when the character autographed the book - we scanned it. And shrank it. Processing it like this:And then...I put the pictures and autographs together like this.
Even if you don't have a trip to Disney in your future. These are still fun albums. You can give them to your Disney loving kid to keep as their first scrapbook. You could use it as a baby gift. A gift for a friend that is Disney crazy. Or just do a year of pictures - two pictures a month - and you have a whole album done for one year.
And guess what? I have THREE of these albums to give away! I have two Mickey ones. And a purple Wish-upon-a-star album plus Princess stuff for another lucky winner.
Oh...but wait...there's more. For our grand prize winner...I have an entire Disney scrapbook kit.Including a big 12x12 Mickey album. Pen. Adhesive. Corner rounder. Paper. Stickers. Disney punch. Disney decorations. And ways to remeber that magical adventure for lifetimes.
To summarize. The grand prize winner will get the big Disney album package. AND a 7x7 Disney album with a snap pack. A second winner will win a Disney 7x7 album, Disney snap pack, and Disney punch. A third winner will receive the purple 7x7 album, Disney snap pack, and a princess pack.
Worth playing for?
This is what you need to do:
1. Post a comment here. Do you have any autographs? Do you scrapbook? What Disney character would you most like to get an autograph from? Do you have a favorite Disney ride? Movie? Song?
2. For another entry...follow me. 20 more to 200. Are ya'll all going to leave me when I stop giving stuff away? If you already follow me, you also get an extra entry.
3. Blog about this week's contest.
4. When you comment you get an entry. When you follow, come back and leave another comment saying you follow me. When you post about it...come back and leave a comment saying you did it. Then I can truly use random number generator and I won't have to type in all those names!
5. Contest ends Friday at midnight. Winners have one week to email me to claim prizes. All unclaimed prizes will be added back into the pot. Winner will be announced next Saturday. Along with the week eight prizes!
Theme song: The Goo Goo Dolls - Name. "Don't let the moment pass you by" so that you can get a lot of those names in your books. And. If you stick around a bit. Perhaps reading all my bits of
drivel brilliance from the past week. You can also hear the music played during the ride Soarin' - my favorite ride at Disney. Just listening to it...I can see the canoers. Smell the orange groves. And see that golf ball with the hidden Mickey headed my way...