Happy Friday everyone! It's time again for the Friday Follies. And yet another guest inquisitor. Who was so on top of things that she emailed her list to me weeks ago. And blogger promptly ate it. So today. I had to ask her if she still had the questions. Because between me purging the email. And blogger quirks. (Because surely. They were not my quirks.) I had no questions.
Luckily. Our guest questioner is on top of her pile of children. Perhaps because she is standing on top of all her Outlander books that she won last weekend. Or maybe she's on task because she is functioning on a sugar high from eating all 9 of the warm delights in her big box of goodies. But whatever the reason - Jen - thanks so much for answering my call for help. I knew that shining that big glass of lemonade in the night sky would be just the ticket!
1. Would you want to be a superhero?
2. Could you handle all the responsibility of being a superhero?
3. Would you have a cape?
4. Would there be a letter on your chest?
5. What 2 colors would your 'uniform' be?
6. Would you wear it all the time? Under or over your clothes?
7. Do you have a Superhero?
8. Do you kids seem to have 'super powers'? What?
9. Have you ever been anyone's hero?
10. Do you feel like the job of being a mom means sometimes being a superhero?
(The queue is open for January if you'd like to be a guest inquisitor. Just email me or let me know in the comments. Today is the last day to enter the weekend winners. Tomorrow launches a HUGE prize pack!)
Theme song: Alecia Keys - Superwoman